Monday, March 9, 2015

I Stand All Amazed



Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people that they might have everlasting life!
I love my Heavenly Father for granting me such a priviledge!!! There really aren't words. I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for the love he has for me! 

Sister Taylor and I had a good sprint this last week. She's unreal and I'm so grateful for her!! So happy to leave Belleview with her there. Sister Souza said a kneeling prayer this week in the name of Jesus Christ!!! Mind you, she's jewish. It was amazing and on Sunday a member said to us, "she was radiating today and there was something different". Had a class with our Burmese family and I said the opening prayer. When I opened my eyes the two kiddies were kneeling on the floor in front of me and we were all sitting in chairs. Every time we say, "Jesus Christ" Julianna says, "amen" haha. They understand the atonement and want to be baptized!!! They've been working on the articles of faith. herb had his second surgery and is doing really well! He had the battery put in his chest and has a remote thing. He's getting around well and seems to have such a new light about him! He's excited to be baptized in April! We had a break through with Maureen this week as one of my favorite members came with us and shared her personal experiences and such. We will see her tonight  :) 

I don't even have much time right now cause I've been reading the sweetest emails.. Thank y'all for supporting me! I honestly can't express feelings or thoughts right now cause I have like 1,000 things going through my head, but I can say emphatically that Christ is my Savior and the son of God! He lives!! The power of his atonement is all encompassing and has brought the BEST changes to my life! Seriously brings no greater joy!!!

Mama & Papa, NOS VEMOS PRONTO!!!!

Hermanita Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment